March 6: National Dentists Day
March 6th is National Dentist Day, which is set as a day to celebrate dentists and the services they offer the community. We want YOU to help us celebrate our dentists by partaking in some, or all, of the following items!
1. Renew Commitment to Better Dental Health
2. Schedule Your Biannual Dental Cleaning
3. Shout Out Your Dentist on Social Media
4. Raise Awareness in Your Community
5. Show Off Your Pearly Whites
For more on celebrating, visit our post.
With a focus on patient, community, and employee health, our desire to be
"Partners for a Lifetime of Health" is at the core of who we are.
Northeast Missouri Health Council accepts private insurance, Medicaid, Medicare, and offers discounted services through our Sliding Fee Scale. We are committed to providing comprehensive, high quality, affordable, and personalized care to all-regardless of income.