Primary & Family Health
(Click for Directions & Contact Info)
Getting care is simple at any of our Primary & Family Health clinics. We offer primary and preventative care for your whole family to help you stay healthy. Our team provides treatment, education and support so you feel confident about your health. Unlike other specialties that are limited to a particular organ or disease, family physicians are the only specialists qualified to treat most ailments and provide comprehensive health care for people of all ages — from newborns to seniors.
This looks like:
• Caring for patients regardless of age or health condition, sustaining an enduring and trusting relationship
• Understanding community-level factors and social determinants of health
• Serving as a patient's first contact for health concerns
• Navigating the health care system with patients, including specialist and hospital care coordination and follow-up
• Using data and technology to coordinate services and enhance care
• Considering the impact of health on a patient’s family
• Health Screenings: Well child and adult, employment, school & sport physicals.
• Treatment of minor acute illnesses.
• Laceration repair & lesion removal.
• Management of chronic illnesses.
• Health education, promotion, and counseling for individuals and groups.
Melanie Grgurich, DO
Family Practice, Physician
Northeast Family Health